Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's a good day

So, I had my interview and everything today and I am officially hired!! I don't start till the 20th, which sucks, but I am going to be working full time, from 7 am till 3:30 pm so I don't interfere with Blake's schedule at all. Which is the biggest plus.

I will be doing inbound calls for Key Bank at Convergys here is Cedar City. I help people with their online accounts like if they are locked out or are making a new account and need help. Which is absolutely fantastic!!

So, thank you everyone that sent prayers my way! Now let's just hope I don't get fired on the 19th...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am so happy for you......We will still pray that you actually get to start this job! LOL Now our family needs the flood of prayers you must have gotten! Rich needs to get a job now!......... You prayer hogger! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice that it's inbound calls and not outbound. The only downside is getting up so early. Good luck with that. I know what a night owl you are and how much you like to sleep in!

    ReplyDelete