Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My beautiful baby girl!!


Last week, Glade had her year appointment at the doctor, and she had three shots done. She has never had a reaction to shots before so we figured these would be a piece of cake. Little did we know that she would not do good at all...


It has been about ten days and now she is running a fever, won't eat, won't sleep, and just isn't herself. And I am not used to her being fussy because she is such a good baby, so she is driving me and Blake completely crazy.


Her fever seems to break in the morning and come back at night (as is typical), and I just am at a loss of what to do. She is my little girl, and it breaks my heart to see her like this...


If any of you have any advice on getting them better faster, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment