Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The First Haircut!!

Glade is 20 months old, and I still can't believe it. It seems time passed way too fast.

And, her hair is coming in super fast lately. The back has always been a lot longer than the top and such, and it did look like a mullet. But, my daughter has such curly hair that it would curl, but then she would sit in a car seat or something and it would become a tangled mess.

So, when my parents were in town today, my mom said I should cut the back, that way it gets all the split ends and makes the hair even and now it should grow faster.

When we got home, I did just that. I got the back wet, and I cut an inch off her hair. It actually looks kind of like a cute little bob hair cut now! It's pretty adorable! Instead of the ringlet curls, it curls around her face (well, her ears and neck) and it looks so cute!

Considering this is my first haircut I have given with scissors, I did a pretty good job!

Profile
My daughter's hair

Right after we cut it!

1 comment: