Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A little continuation....

Glade is now ten months old. I can't even believe it's been that long. She is crawling everywhere and can stand by herself. She doesn't like to, but she can. She has taken steps and can walk around if you hold one of her hands.


I just don't know what my life would be like if she wasn't around. The more I look at her, the more I wish that I could be with her every day.

It is so hard leaving her everyday. When I come home from work, she won't let me hold her because her daddy is home. It just breaks my heart. But when Blake is at work on Wednesday, she does play with me a little. She loves the cats more it seems, but such is life.

Work is stressful and hard, but it is money. I have Wednesdays off, and that is the only day, but I make quite a bit in tips so it's worth it. I just wish I didn't have to work so much, or not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment