Thursday, May 8, 2008

What a day...

So, today has been crazy long. Not that I mind, but sometimes you just want the days to go by fast. Especially now that I am living with my parents for the summer. I just want it to be August and back in my apartment where people can't judge. But then again, that's what some people are doing anyway.

So Glade is adorable. She is everywhere. She is weaned and life is good. She is the most precious baby I have ever seen. You tell her no and she looks at you with this gleam in her eye that says she is ready to do it again the minute you pull her away from it. She has figured out how to open her wipes cases, and also how to pull them out. The other day she was completely surrounded by wipes and it was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Sometimes you wonder why people think babies are such a problem. I would gladly go without sleep to have another one. They are the greatest joy a person can have. Especially when they smile at you during a bad day. Or when they know you aren't feeling well and they want to be with you all the time so they can help you feel better.

I just can't believe how fast time goes when you have one of God's most precious gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment