Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What a beautiful morning....


Today, Glade decided that she was going to start screaming at three this morning and have it not end until six thirty. It was awful. She didn't want anything to drink, she didn't want her pacifier, she didn't want to lay on me, she didn't want to lay on her dad, she didn't want to play on the floor.....she didn't want to do anything except cry.


She would sleep for five minutes, then wake up for ten and cry. I think it was the worst night since she was born. Quite funny that that was almost a year ago.


I guess I can just be thankful that she did go to sleep at six thirty. She could still be crying right now. I would have lost my mind by now. I truly think so.


But I love her and that is all that matter, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment