Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh goodness....

We got home yesterday and it is wonderful being in our own space again. There are no words to describe the awesomeness of it.
We bought a hamster today. He is a little dwarf hamster and he is so cute. We named him Guido (from Cars) and I love him. He bit me because I was trying to hold him, but it happens. I can hold him soon enough.

Glade has an intestinal virus. She is not doing too good right now. She is either throwing up or crying or sleeping. She sleeps more than she did as a newborn. It's really weird. She won't eat or anything, so she is on a steady diet of pedialyte. She pees all the time, but at least she isn't dehydrated!!

She is now fifteen pounds two ounces, and I can't believe it. She has gotten so big and I love every bit of her. She has this cute gut on her and everything else is tiny. She is such a cute baby. I love her to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment